Pre Match Leicester City vs Watford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester City vs Waford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

Allez les bleus, Allez les bleus, Allez les bleus!!!!

After 20 hours and 44 minutes I have the tickets I embarked on getting.

People criticised Nige before for being too cautious/defensive in the home leg against Cardiff last time in the playoffs... However, I think that might be the best approach against Watford. They're a good counter attacking team and if we're throwing everything forward I think we'll be leaving ourselves vulnerable.

Hitting them on the break ourselves might be our best chance and we've got the pace in the side to do that. If they have to play the same keeper as the other day, we might not need too many chances to score a goal!

Same starting lineup for me with St Ledger back on the bench.

Oh... and don't let Chalobah shoot!

I don't agree that we have pace in our team, only Dyer and Schlupp are quick and Jeff will probably have to play at fullback, the midfield and forwards are pretty one paced otherwise.

If we are to beat Watford it certainly won't be achieved by route one.

To be effective we must pass the ball quickly and keep our movement equally fluid. We must play width and cross the ball from wide so I think if Schlupp is going to play at the back we must play Wood alongside Nugent.

If we play a 4-4-2 which I think we should then it is imperative that James and King have the best game they have had for us this season.

It is almost unheard of for a team to lose to another one four times in a season - I don't think this sequence of games will be any different.

I feel we have the edge over the two games as them missing out on second will have had a mental impact and us getting into the play offs in the fashion we did will give us a massive boost.

Nigel's team talk should be the shortest and easiest of his managerial career. Surely after the amount of second chances we have had this season, we won't let this one pass us by?

Anyone up for meeting in London to watch the game on Thursday?

Please PM me.

any Idea how Many away tickets have gone?

I still have no intention of buying tickets so someone can have mine.

I haven't been able to buy my tickets yet. When I log in I'm not set up to buy my own seat. I can buy others but not my own and I can't talk to anyone to remedy the situation as they are still not taking phone calls. :icon_sad:

I was 49th in the queue on the phone at 9 am, took 50 minutes to get through, managed to get home and away tickets no worries. From the rate that the queue went down I would estimate there are 2 people taking calls.

Can we have a spread sheet please Shents showing how you worked this out.

Please ensure there are comments inserted where applicable.

Many thanks.

whats the loans situation? ie Keane/Kane for us Italians for them?

How brilliant would it have been if they'd had to send all of their loanees away!
Dpj only mentioned Italians, which is one player. He said nothing about Swiss, Swedes, Brazilians, Argentinians, Czechs, Belgians, English or Scottish.

in an ideal world they would be forced to sent back all the loan players and replace them with similar kids to that keeper they had on saturday

Anyone else having trouble buying a ticket online? (can't be arsed to read the whole thread)

Anyone else having trouble buying a ticket online? (can't be arsed to read the whole thread)

try the middle of the night seems to be the only time its working

Scrap that. Just managed to get one after about an hours trying.

Tried this morning and it just kept crashing and sending me back to the beginning. This afternoon it took me about an hour, but finally got two tickets. It took an age for each page to load; you just have to be patient and avoid refreshing.

It seemed a little easier this morning once they let you choose your own ticket. As NN says you just have to be patient, but it is very frustrating.

Tried this morning and it just kept crashing and sending me back to the beginning. This afternoon it took me about an hour, but finally got two tickets. It took an age for each page to load; you just have to be patient and avoid refreshing.

Maybe therein lies the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570