Levein won't go quietly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
No there isn't, HF is the only one and I want him but unfortunately he isn't that way inclined so I am left with MK Fox and our secret Liasons in Public Toilets of Service Stations just a few stolen minutes during our busy days of trawling Britains Motorways...god how I love that man.My signature is in honour of him and of one memorable occasion that took place in Newport Pagnell

Just awful stuff:icon_roll

Last edited:
highland fox said:
The pyschiatrist can't give me an answer...:102:
I'm surprised they even let you in. "Quick hide, here's that lunatic again"

Melton Fox said:
No there isn't, HF is the only one. Stay away from him, he is dangerous. He will twist everything you say to be a gay sexual innuendo. He is not to be approached and should be added to your "ignore" list immediately

there's another for the list

Nathan said:
there's another for the list
:eek: I can't be labelled the same as HF. If you were to put TB members into different folders on your PC, H would be in his own folder.

Melton Fox said:
:eek: I can't be labelled the same as HF. If you were to put TB members into different folders on your PC, H would be in his own folder.
A folder labelled deranged no doubt..
You are equally if not more miserable than me :icon_wink and thats a compliment:icon_bigg

Last edited:
highland fox said:
To be fair he also cleared up a load of old shite that he inherited.

I agree. Also he might have left us in the relegation zone but he left us with a squad that was capable of winning the next three games on the trot and responding so well for Kelly.

Whatever we think of De Vries and Elvis, he did make huge steps forward.

I'm sure I'll get completely flamed for this but I get the impression from reading interviews with players and with Kelly that it was the shock of seeing him go that made them get there act together, not the magical qualities of Kelly.

And I know I'll definately get shot down in flames for this, but I think Levein would have turned it around and probably gone on to greater things with us.

I still know plenty of Hearts fans who would welcome him back and are staggered that it all went so badly.

Now I think I'll just shut down my laptop for a few days to avoid the response from everyone!

Tboy said:
I agree. Also he might have left us in the relegation zone but he left us with a squad that was capable of winning the next three games on the trot and responding so well for Kelly.

Whatever we think of De Vries and Elvis, he did make huge steps forward.

I'm sure I'll get completely flamed for this but I get the impression from reading interviews with players and with Kelly that it was the shock of seeing him go that made them get there act together, not the magical qualities of Kelly.

And I know I'll definately get shot down in flames for this, but I think Levein would have turned it around and probably gone on to greater things with us.

I still know plenty of Hearts fans who would welcome him back and are staggered that it all went so badly.

Now I think I'll just shut down my laptop for a few days to avoid the response from everyone!

For the record I still think he will make a decent manager at this level one day and I hold no bitterness to him.It was a shame things didn't workout but Rob Kelly is our manager now and I'm supporting him as much as I did CL.

highland fox said:
For the record I still think he will make a decent manager at this level one day and I hold no bitterness to him.It was a shame things didn't workout but Rob Kelly is our manager now and I'm supporting him as much as I did CL.
He may make a decent manager one day, but I hold lots of bitterness towards him, he nearly single handedly ruined our club and never once had the bollocks to admit he may have gotten something wrong. Instead he blames bad luck all the fookin' time. I believe 100% that if he remained at this club for the whole of the season we would now have been relegated & in even more serious financial trouble

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
He may make a decent manager one day, but I hold lots of bitterness towards him, he nearly single handedly ruined our club and never once had the bollocks to admit he may have gotten something wrong. Instead he blames bad luck all the fookin' time. I believe 100% that if he remained at this club for the whole of the season we would now have been relegated & in even more serious financial trouble

We aren't going to agree on this melton so I'll shut up.I'm not denying that he was arrogant but he did some good in clearing a lot of deadwood.

I think it is a shame that things didn't work out for CL because IMO he worked exceptionally hard for our club and put in place the basis of what should, if RK is any good, be a good side.

As for CL he freely admits he made mistakes with us and I wish him all the best.

Avril leaves - Hearts gain a champions league place

Avril leaves - Leicester fight their way out of the relegation zone with a series if impressive performances and wins

Fook off Avril. Get the picture, see the connection

Melton Fox said:

Avril leaves - Leicester fight their way out of the relegation zone with a series if impressive performances and wins

Spot On! Melton

I must admit I dont think Kelly is the answer to our probelms but its very difficult to not offer the job who cast miracle in the spring to stop relegation.

Melton Fox said:

They got a UEFA Cup place with CL two years running Before Romanov pumped millions into the Club.
You have alot of hate inside You Melton...:102: :icon_wink

Last edited:
highland fox said:
They got a UEFA Cup place with CL two years running Before Romanov pumped millions into the Club.
You have alot of hate inside You Melton...:102: :icon_wink
Only for people who nearly destroy the club I love

The truth is CL ran out of time, he genuinely thought he would turn it around but as soon as we dropped into the bottom 3 everyone associated with LCFC s**t themselves as there was a possiblity that we would end up in the third tier of football for the first time in our history so nobody wanted to take the risk and the players' confidence was getting worse as each dreary match passed by.
If only he had the same spirit as Kelly and let the team play football instead of filling their heads with tactics.
Whether or not Kelly is the answer for a full season we will have to wait and see but thank god we didn't give CL more time as we may have been playing the trees next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669