Pre Match Manchester United v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving at 7.30 tomorrow. A mate of mine sat down in a trendy Shoreditch pop up restaurant last night and was chatting about the game with another mate when Sir Gary Lineker walked in and sat down at the next table.
He took this as an omen that Leicester will secure the title tomorrow.
And I for one am not going to disagree with him.....
There'll be one goal in it, and I hope it is ours.....

Any rumours about decent bars to congregate at after. Other than the Spoons in Piccadilly Gardens...

I've done it loads of times. Newcastle 4 times, Sunderland twice, Peterborough twice, Forest, Luton, Southend (the league one promotion game), probably a few more I can't think of. Never had any problems.

Whereas I've done it a few times and had bother in all but one. Sunderland away being bother when we went top under Taylor for example, all my fault though as I am a bellend.

I've done it loads of times. Newcastle 4 times, Sunderland twice, Peterborough twice, Forest, Luton, Southend (the league one promotion game), probably a few more I can't think of. Never had any problems.

Forest must have been a tough one! Have you never had any problems remaining silent throughout these games, or no problems actively supporting the team and celebrating our goals? I have read that the stewards are within their rights to kick away fans out of the home end?

It's written in Uncle Claudio's magic stars

Because we scored in neither of them?

Sat in that Landon having a beer talking to other fans and generally shitting meself. **** sake league 1 was SO much easier!! Honestly they do not understand shit we have been through!

Will anyone be awake tonight?

I cant sleep

It will end either 0-0 or 1-0 either way. Their recent home record is very good with lots of narrow wins and clean sheets. But they've had a run of poor to average sides. We have an excellent away record and since Christmas have become experts at the narrow win. It's going to be tense for us watching.

92nd minute. Fuchs corner. Ulloa wins the header but misdirects it. No matter; it's only flying in the direction of the onrushing Andy King. Goal. 1-0 Leicester City. Dreamland.

Am I the only being fairly relaxed about tomorrow? Very little pressure, several more matchballs, low shoulders....might win this.....

Now I'll never sleep!

I'm relaxed. Tomorrow is only one of six remaining opportunities for the points difference between us and Spurs to swing decidedly in our direction. It's difficult to see it not happening. I don't think it will be tomorrow, but this lot have surprised me plenty this season.

I wish we had a Macky vodka thread tonight

Whereas I've done it a few times and had bother in all but one. Sunderland away being bother when we went top under Taylor for example, all my fault though as I am a bellend.

We won twice at Elland Road in the late 90s. living in Leeds I was at both, sitting with the enemy.

2nd time had a job on one of the bars. Used to give free brandy and cokes to the stewards and they would point out free seats.

Remember rushing out of the concourse tunnel to see MON doing his trademark leap which I copied, only to be met with a fist in the face from some Leeds harfwit. Those free brandies helped me out of a sticky situation to say the least. All my own doing though.

Would often sit with the enemy as a youngster with my old man. He would cheer Leicester without caring. He thought sitting in the home seats was safer for me than standing with our lot in the away pen, if no away seats were going.

Can't sleep. Too excitied. Already up and about just trying to count down the minutes to kick off.

Traveled up to Leicester yesterday, now realised I've left my lucky shirt, the one I've worn to every game I've been too this season, back in London!!!!!!

Traveled up to Leicester yesterday, now realised I've left my lucky shirt, the one I've worn to every game I've been too this season, back in London!!!!!!
I've realized this season that it really doesn't matter what I wear on matchdays. They keep winning regardless.

We are going to win today at OT - convincingly in my opinion 1-4, Ulloa x 3 and Mahrez x 1.

I've realized this season that it really doesn't matter what I wear on matchdays. They keep winning regardless.
I hope your right, I've had to dig out one of my older ones, but it will covered up anyway with today's freebie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566