Matty Fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managers and owners need to be pragmatic and DJ is as near to a replacement 'goal scorer' as we have on the books.
Given that we didn't bring in another striker in the January window - and in fact didn't make any meaningful signings whatsoever - then it was in the club's best interests to bring back DJ until the end of the season.

There is no recall, He is there until the end of the season.

Leicester striker DJ Campbell has returned to Blackpool - a popular figure during his time at Bloomfield Road - on a loan deal until June.

The damage is done now. If you read my post you will see that I actually said " it was in the club's best interests" - the important word ther is "was".

I said at the time that the club had lost the plot in the January window and it would not help the play offs push. Hoos made some PR statements re. the alleged postive deals - but in reality anyone with a fraction of a brain knew that this was the reverse of the reality of the matter.

The damage is done now. If you read my post you will see that I actually said " it was in the club's best interests" - the important word ther is "was".

Yeah, Got it, Ive just re-read it but at the end of the day dont you think he was given the choice to stick around with us and fight for a place! He obviously wants first team football and thats what he`s getting elsewhere.

Freddie Sears aka Mini Matty Fryatt

You really think another relatively unproven player at this level is the answer?

If we are going to loan someone in, we need someone that has lots of experience at this level and, more important, someone that can score a lot of goals.

Kevin Phillips would be perfect but Birmingham won't let him go now.

Don't need a replacement. We have enough strikers on the books.

You never know, a change might be a good thing. Could see Gallagher or even Howard going on a bit of a goalscoring run.

I'd like to see N'Guessan give more of a central role.

He's going to be the man that fires us into the Prem :) He'll get 12 goals between now and end of the season, and we'll all be questioning why he wasn't in the starting lineup all along! :)

Once the January window shuts and players sign on loan, these loans are known as emergency loans and not ordinary!

Nonsense.

[YOUTUBE]Y7Ojj2HEM3s[/YOUTUBE]
The more I see that the more I'm convinced it was a deliberate foul.If that had been outside the box that would have been a free kick and a booking.The ref shat it.

[youtube]Y7Ojj2HEM3s[/youtube]
The more I see that the more I'm convinced it was a deliberate foul.If that had been outside the box that would have been a free kick and a booking.The ref shat it.

Off the top of my head I can't think of a challenge I have seen in recent years that is a more blatent attempt to injure someone, nevermind just foul them

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69