McAuley to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomBmx5 said:
... if we are looking for stability in the side, we need to keep out better playes. ie. Mcarthy, Kisnorbo, ect

If we are looking for stability, wouldn't it be preferable to keep better players IN ?
:102:

Thats waht i said, we need to keep our better players, however if McAuley is a better player that Kisnorbo, it will be a good move. I have never seen him play.

TomBmx5 said:
Thats waht i said, we need to keep our better players, however if McAuley is a better player that Kisnorbo, it will be a good move. I have never seen him play.

No it isn't.

Yes it is.. or what i meant to anyway. What does McAuley play like, aggressive, dominating???

I am a very confused boy & sometimes do not get my point accross clearly. Appologies for confusion. But no-one has acctually told me how McAuley plays yet???!!!

TomBmx5 said:
I am a very confused boy & sometimes do not get my point accross clearly. Appologies for confusion. But no-one has acctually told me how McAuley plays yet???!!!
The bit I saw of him the other night seems to indicate that he likes to get forward and put in the odd cross.

Well we have Sheehan who i'd love to see next season, when I did see him, he looked so composed on the ball and I think he could develop into a good player if given some 1st team experience. However bring in McAuley if he is a good player. I believe we need 2 wide players for each side & a big striker.

fcukcov said:
left back.
Really? I thought he was supposed to be a big centre back.... good in the air, aggressive, and scores a few from set pieces, in the Walsh/Taggart/Elliott mold (we hope).

Would be happier if he was a left back, tbh. :045:

DesertFox said:
Really? I thought he was supposed to be a big centre back.... good in the air, aggressive, and scores a few from set pieces, in the Walsh/Taggart/Elliott mold (we hope).

Would be happier if he was a left back, tbh. :045:
I may be wrong, Im sure someone will say if I am soon.

Yeah, you don't usually have to wait around for long on here for that to happen :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_wink

DesertFox said:
Yeah, you don't usually have to wait around for long on here for that to happen :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_wink

I hour 18 minutes

I thought he was centre back!? If he can play left back then great! But no more square pegs in round holes :018:

Durham Fox said:
I thought he was centre back!? If he can play left back then great! But no more square pegs in round holes :018:

I agree with Durham (reluctantly:icon_wink ) if we are looking for a Left back then we should go out and get a Left Back and not someone who 'can play' left Back

Anyone got any links to a Lincoln site where we could get their supporters views on him? ie best position/is he any good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669