Megson did a better job than Holloway so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempts didn't win a game? Did I dream the Barnsley game?

OOPS :icon_redf:icon_redf

..........p..w..d..l..f..a..pts
Allen....4..2..1..1..7..4...7....1.75 pts per game
Megs...9..3..3..3..7..8..12....1.33
temps..6..1..4..2..8..8...7....1.00
Ollie...17..4..5..8.15.20.17....1.00

Makes it worse for poor Ollie! I Wonder how long MM will stick this out

I still think its crap and shouldnt be played...

Maybe, but there are an awful lot of people who obviously disagree judging by the number of singers I witness every week.

What im trying to think about...is who's had the mre difficult games???

Allen had Blackpool,Palace,Forest,Watford am i right?

What im trying to think about...is who's had the mre difficult games???

Allen had Blackpool,Palace,Forest,Watford am i right?

kinda half of that one. smegson is the only one who had to use a squad of players that he couldn't change. IH bought players who should be very effective in this league, but aren't so far. allen just bought a crock of shite

kinda half of that one. smegson is the only one who had to use a squad of players that he couldn't change. IH bought players who should be very effective in this league, but aren't so far. allen just bought a crock of shite

That crock of shit that Allen bought beat table topping Watford 4-1, I would expect that score to be the other way round on Tuesday.

That crock of shit that Allen bought beat table topping Watford 4-1, I would expect that score to be the other way round on Tuesday.

if we get another flash in the pan performance i'd be very happy for a day or so

How many Did Allen actually buy though??

And, he at least got them playing good football in an attacking non-hoof ball style.

How many Did Allen actually buy though??

And, he at least got them playing good football in an attacking non-hoof ball style.

only MM and MA know the answer to the first bit. he had them playing an attacking game against watford, palace was ok....blackpool and the half a game at forest were just ****ing woeful

H

Really? Must of been my imagination that second half display against Blackpool. It was gung ho - no idea, Keegan attacking style. At one point, I remember Allen looking at DJ in about the 82nd minute saying 'why the feck haven't ya scored?'.

Smegson did what was required with a bunch of players which he had bene given, Ollie's bunch should be performing better....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566