Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's been posted, couldn't see it anywhere ...

From The Mercury.

BREAKING NEWS: MILAN HOPES TO HEAR IN 'NEXT 24 HOURS'

Leicester City chairman Milan Mandaric today said he was hopeful of hearing in the next 24 hours from MK Dons over his approach for Paul Ince.

The City chairman is currently whittling down around 25 applications for the City vacancy to a manageable short-list.

Speculation surrounding the names on that short-list has been intense with likes of Billy Davies, Simon Grayson and John Gregory all linked.

However, Ince, the former England captain, is the only confirmed target after MK Dons made public City's approach earlier this week.

Mandaric said he hoped to hear from Ince's employers before the end of the weekend.

Mandaric said: "We are still waiting to hear their response. We should get that in the next 24 hours and we will take it from there."

For full story see tomorrow's Leicester Mercury

Mandaric said: "We are still waiting to hear their response. We should get that in the next 24 hours and we will take it from there."

Latest update - the response has now been received:

fingerb.jpg

Last edited:
any one got world to see what the article about the search continues says?

Just MM rambling on about the fact no one wants to work for him, because he's an interfering t*** :icon_wink

Someone from the Inner Circle will explain, not sure when, not sure how, but they will and you will understand.

Alex, spill the beans - where is the phrase 'Spill the beans' mentioned in Withnail and I?

From another forum:

A SSN reporter talking about the latest managerial movements at Blackburn has spoken to the MK Dons chairman who stated he had yet to be spoken to by Blackburn. MK went onto report they had however recieved a 'large offer for Ince from Leicester'.....'far bigger than any other League One Club could possibly offer'.

Altogether now:

"John Gregory's Blue and White Army...."

Last edited:
from FT... "just seen on SSN that a reporter at blackburn has found out that blackburn contacted winkelman about the speculation and basically said he is not one of their candidates (they are allardyce, henning berg, shearer and mclaren). he also mentioned that he confirmed leicester had made a substantial offer for ince that would be the biggest in league 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

??????

Not sure if it's been posted, couldn't see it anywhere ...

From The Mercury.

Maybe I'm being naive but I would imagine that if he has come out and publically said he is expecting an answer then he must be fairly certain of a positive one?

From another forum:

A SSN reporter talking about the latest managerial movements at Blackburn has spoken to the MK Dons chairman who stated he had yet to be spoken to by Blackburn. MK went onto report they had however recieved a 'large offer for Ince from Leicester'.....'far bigger than any other League One Club could possibly offer'.

This is on FT

just seen on SSN that a reporter at blackburn has found out that blackburn contacted winkelman about the speculation and basically said he is not one of their candidates (they are allardyce, henning berg, shearer and mclaren). he also mentioned that he confirmed leicester had made a substantial offer for ince that would be the biggest in league 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_conf

He's on his way.... now where did I put my season ticket application form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00