Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the BBC misquoting him. It was his reply when asked about transfer activity before the new manager came in.

I wasn't aware of that. Was/Is there another quote from PA saying the BBC misquoted him?

Well we're fecked there then .. Paul Aldridge has already stated there will be no money or new signings!

No. That is what the BBC said he said. They have since said he said something different and have apologised for saying what they first said he said.

Are you taking the piss or did you really not read the thread and the correction on the BBC website?

No I honestly haven't seen it. I shall have a look just now :icon_redf

I haven't seen it either. BBC cocking things up again. knobs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/7433194.stm

Leicester City chief executive Paul Aldridge says the club will not be adding to their squad before a new manager is appointed.

[...]

In an earlier version of this story it was reported that the Foxes new manager would not be able to make any signings. We are happy to clarify that this was an error on our part.

Last edited:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/7433194.stm

Leicester City chief executive Paul Aldridge says the club will not be adding to their squad before a new manager is appointed.

[...]

In an earlier version of this story it was reported that the Foxes new manager would not be able to make any signings. We are happy to clarify that this was an error on our part.

Why are they happy to clarify? Surely they should say that they are knob heads who should be sacked.

Instead of the inane prattle between some gobby people on here who spout a lot but actually say nothing worthwhile, here are a couple of points for the more intelligent and intellectual contributors to this forum to consider:

1. Why did MK Dons chairman Peter Winkelman make the approach from LCFC public? If he wanted to keep Ince, then surely he would have just kept quiet. By going public, is he acting like a player's agent in trying to advertise his possible availability in order to attract more competition and therefore greater potential compensation?

2. If Blackburn are interested in Paul Ince, surely they would have approached MK Dons for permission to talk to him. As the Dons chairman made our approach public then why would he have not have made Blackburn's approach public too? That leads me to believe Blackburn don't have him in mind.

If we are truly the only club wanting to talk to Paul Ince, then maybe we have a chance of getting him. I have to say though, if I were in his shoes, MK Dons is just as big a club as us, maybe even bigger potentially. Who would have thought that even a year ago? Martin Allen thought the jump worth making. Not sure Incey will....

MK Dons is just as big a club as us, maybe even bigger potentially. Who would have thought that even a year ago? Martin Allen thought the jump worth making. Not sure Incey will....

Sober up! Stop talking bullshit.

and I suppose you would also say that Doncaster Rovers are bigger than us now?

FFS there is some real crap posted on here recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00