Post Match Portsmouth 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

FT 1-1.

Nugent for Leicester.

Re: Portsmouth (away)

I completely agree with it. only 7 pages in the match thread says it all and lucky to come away with a point from the sounds of it. Shaky at the back it seems

Well done Nige and Nuge! The grinders are back.....

I completely agree with it. only 7 pages in the match thread says it all and lucky to come away with a point from the sounds of it. Shaky at the back it seems

Hardly his fault that SGE's defence isn't good enough, is it?

We usually lost that kind of game under SGE. Great to see we can grind out a point away when not playing particularly well.

Last edited:

There seriously are some complete idiots on Radio Leicester. IMO that is just the type of game that we would have lost under Sven. Appleton's first game at home in charge was always going to be a tough one. A good solid point....as long as we follow it up with a win in midweek!

Last edited:

I still think people are deluding themselves into thinking we are anything above an average Championship side. I said pre-match it had a low scoring draw written all over it and I'm happy with that result myself. Anyone who thinks we should be going to Portsmouth away and outplaying them I think has too high an opinion of where our squad is at right now.

Last edited:

I still think people are deluding themselves into thinking we are anything above an average Championship side. I said pre-match it had a low scoring draw written all over it and I'm happy with that result myself. Anyone who thinks we should be going to Portsmouth away and outplaying them I think has too high an opinion of where our squad is at right now.
I agree. I think we are two midfielders away from being a very good championship team. But as we are, we are just a solid champ side.

There seriously are some complete idiots on Radio Leicester.

Quite agree. I'll take that point away at a tricky ground. Unbeaten in two for Nigel and the knuckleheads are still moaning.

Hardly his fault that SGE's defence isn't good enough, is it?

We usually lost that kind of game under SGE. Great to see we can grind out a point away when not playing particularly well.

How do you work that one out? we only lost 1 game away from home all season under Sven. Sven's first choice defence wasn;t playing today either, Bamba was on the bench. My fears seem to be coming true. I can;t see Bamba being a part of Pearson's plans.

There seriously are some complete idiots on Radio Leicester.

Yeah, especially the first nutter that took to air.

Hiya MoFo. Alright :icon_lol:

Who is this on RL at the moment he seems to be edging for a fight with Youngy

Not convinced about Nigel Pearson he reckons.

Now another one on with a similar agenda.

FFS its only 2 games in for Nigel and we have 4 points what do they expect

I had this one down as a draw before the game but with Portsmouth's difficulties at the minute surrounding their owners, I thought we could perhaps nick it. They are down there, for a reason and we should be looking the more likely not vice versa

How do you work that one out? we only lost 1 game away from home all season under Sven. Sven's first choice defence wasn;t playing today either, Bamba was on the bench. My fears seem to be coming true. I can;t see Bamba being a part of Pearson's plans.

We lost 3 games away from home under SGE this season and plenty more last season and I never said that type of game stipulated being away from home anyway. I meant tight games. We rarely ground out results under SGE, but teams often ground results out against us under him.

Bamba was on the bench, because NP wanted to keep the same team. I don't think him not starting today says anything about him not being in the team in the future, give it a few weeks before that happens. NP cannot be anywhere near knowing his best team this early into his stint here.

Nudgie sweetheart, let me dress you up in women's clothes and call you pretty.

I'm not saying a point is a bad result but I've seen no improvement in the way we are playing currently and my premonitions about Pearson look as though they are being confirmed so far.

I had this one down as a draw before the game but with Portsmouth's difficulties at the minute surrounding their owners, I thought we could perhaps nick it. They are down there, for a reason and we should be looking the more likely not vice versa

Yes and that reason has left for Forest.

I thought they would nick it since I thought they might respond to the adversity with a battling performance. If, buts and maybe's!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670