Richard Stearman Leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MON knows what he's doing, I have a gut feeling that he ill go, and MON will get the best out of him, which I feel will be a developed and decent RB or maybe even CB within 2/3 years.

Who've we got in the next round? Another tricky trip to Madrid?

Where Ian Marshall scores and a gutless Athletico Madrid player takes him out. :098:

ok in that case it was p**s poor marking/defending/doing his job.

If potential is aimlessly lumping the ball up field to noone in particular, giving the ball away consistantly, and lacking any key footballing skills like passing, moving and heading, then i potentially have bags of potential!!!

:)

If by "lumping the ball up field" you mean working the channels because nobody from midfield is offering a pass then you'd be correct. You don't see many balls going straight to the opposition GK/defenders, they're usually into the corners for the strikers to get onto.

Heading? Ask Iwelomu (sp?) how good he is in the air.

The names of each member who has slated Stearman should be noted because, I am willing to bet that, if O'Neill takes him, he will be a Premiership star in a couple of years. When this happens, how many of the same names will be decrying the lack of ambition of the City board selling their young talent for peanuts?

so all the more reason to get rid of him as he is not developing here. I would be glad to see him become a star elsewhere than stay here and cost us goals at the moment.

Put my name at the top of your list. Two years time he will be nowhere like O'Gravy and Tommy Wright

The names of each member who has slated Stearman should be noted because, I am willing to bet that, if O'Neill takes him, he will be a Premiership star in a couple of years. When this happens, how many of the same names will be decrying the lack of ambition of the City board selling their young talent for peanuts?
That's fine, bung me on.

By the same token - can we have a list of names of all of those who still reckon that Richard Stearman hasn't pissed on his chips by trading in his hunger to develop for the luxury of fat pay packets, fast cars and fit birds?

This way, when he joins the long list of 'where are they now considering they had huge potential' we can point and laugh in a smug and annoying manner.

Actually, having re-read this post, it will be Stearman that laughs loudest and longest at those of us who allow him his life of excess and ineptitude.

That's part of the trouble DB. you can only piss so much away.
What's he on at the Walkers? 5k a week?
Been in the first team squad for over 3 years, when does his contract run out 2 -3 years.
He'll be set up for life by 25 if not before. Does he need to try harder? Barsteward......

I wish I hadn't wasted my life on slim pay packets, crap cars and fat birds.

I could have been something, I could have been a contender...

That's fine, bung me on.

By the same token - can we have a list of names of all of those who still reckon that Richard Stearman hasn't pissed on his chips by trading in his hunger to develop for the luxury of fat pay packets, fast cars and fit birds?

This way, when he joins the long list of 'where are they now considering they had huge potential' we can point and laugh in a smug and annoying manner.

Actually, having re-read this post, it will be Stearman that laughs loudest and longest at those of us who allow him his life of excess and ineptitude.

he misses out on that one. You should have seen the one stuck on his arm in Fosse Park recently. First glance I thought it was Durham Fox.

The club previously turned down a £1.5m bid, pre Milan when we would need the money far more than now.

He now has much more first team experience, so in theory wouldn't the asking price have increased?

The club previously turned down a £1.5m bid, pre Milan when we would need the money far more than now.

He now has much more first team experience, so in theory wouldn't the asking price have increased?

no because he has been pretty rubbish

Last edited by a moderator:

why did we make a loss on Akinbadbuy then?

Because no one had previously made a decent offer for him.

If Villa thought he was worth £1.5 million a year ago, and they still want him, why should we now accept a lower price?

because he is crap.......:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570