Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about geoff horsfield i think he would be a commanding presence in the box would put himself about a bit

brownfox said:
what about geoff horsfield i think he would be a commanding presence in the box would put himself about a bit

Would be good but Robson won't let any of his Strikers go because he is losing 2 when The African Nations Cup start.Besides I read Sheff Utd were interested so we wouldn't stand a chance even if he was available.
Jonatan Johannsson at Charlton is my suggestion

highland fox said:
Would be good but Robson won't let any of his Strikers go because he is losing 2 when The African Nations Cup start.Besides I read Sheff Utd were interested so we wouldn't stand a chance even if he was available.
Jonatan Johannsson at Charlton is my suggestion

good shout, he did play in Scotland before.

lcfcrules said:
good shout, he did play in Scotland before.

He played for Rangers before moving to Charlton,out of contract at the end of the season can't get in the Charlton side and a proven Goalscorer in this League.Just an idea..:102:

According to Ash on foxestalk, he's spoken to Alan Sheehan who has said that Villa and Spurs are both interested in him and he fully expects to be off soon. Also says that Dion and Levein had a bust up in training and had to be pulled apart, which could now be why Dublin is set to leave I guess..

Dunno if they're true, but still, thought it was worth passing on.

Graz said:
According to Ash on foxestalk, he's spoken to Alan Sheehan who has said that Villa and Spurs are both interested in him and he fully expects to be off soon. Also says that Dion and Levein had a bust up in training and had to be pulled apart, which could now be why Dublin is set to leave I guess..

Dublin was captain yesterday - I'd be amazed if Levein had given him the armband if they'd had that kind of bust up.

I'd also be surprised if any Premiership clubs are interested in Sheehan based on his performances so far.

Graz said:

Seems a bit odd that Dublin played yesterday if there had been trouble.

Deon Burton has signed for Sheff Wed so we won't be getting him............Thank Feck.

Graz said:

I tell you one thing there is some absolute bollox being posted on the boards at the moment, I would be very surprised if Sheehan would start pouring his heart out to Joe Public, telling him all manner of supposed club business, and I would hardly expect Dion to be selected if he had a massive bust up, especially in a game of such importance. Surely CL would have picked Johansson.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I tell you one thing there is some absolute bollox being posted on the boards at the moment.

too right, Williams for over a million :icon_lol: del peiro:081: sheehan to the premier league:icon_lol:

get a grip on reality please folks.

btw, i have it on good authority, Man Utd are keen to sign Kisnorbo. you heard it here first.

Feriol said:
too right, Williams for over a million :icon_lol: del peiro:081: sheehan to the premier league:icon_lol:

get a grip on reality please folks.

btw, i have it on good authority, Man Utd are keen to sign Kisnorbo. you heard it here first.

I was chatting to Timmy outside the walkers yesterday and he was telling me that Levein would be sacked on Tuesday and that we were going to replace him with MON, who has agreed a 15 year contract and agreed to see out the remainder of his career with us and that he has already lined up his first 3 signings Lennon, Izzet and Heskey, and that there is a further £10 million set aside for this transfer window. He told me all this without even knowing who the fcuk I was ....so it must be 100% true mark my words !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I was chatting to Timmy outside the walkers yesterday and he was telling me that Levein would be sacked on Tuesday and that we were going to replace him with MON, who has agreed a 15 year contract and agreed to see out the remainder of his career with us and that he has already lined up his first 3 signings Lennon, Izzet and Heskey, and that there is a further £10 million set aside for this transfer window. He told me all this without even knowing who the fcuk I was ....so it must be 100% true mark my words !
Is this a rumour? Do you have a sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670