Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why you can't join the Fosse Club next season. Will probably get a couple of season tickets for the parents.

Anyone know why you can't join the Fosse Club next season. Will probably get a couple of season tickets for the parents.

Where does it say you can't? I took the dash to be that the price is the same as renewal. Blue Maniac will be along to explain though.

There are some people on this ****ing site whose glass is never half full.

What were they expecting, divide number if games this season by overall price then times current price by next seasons available games then add 3%?

£400 for premier league football is very good value.
I don't think anyone was expecting that.

??

Renewal = Anyone with a ST
EarlyBird = Anyone not with a ST but buys one before 2nd June. (limited to 7000 season tickets only)
ahh! Thanks NF. Always thought there was a reduction if you renewed early, there's my confusion.

I think the club 'has to' make xxx number of tickets per game available for members / general sale.

5% of capacity must be available to home fans on a match-by-match basis. Not that Norwich have given a shit about this rule for some years now,

Last edited:
Last edited:
I would say the consensus so far is, those who have season tickets appear to be happy with the pricing while those who don't go, feel its a price hike. I may be wrong

I don't go regularly. I thought the increase in price would be greater and think this is quite a very reasonable price to be paying to watch Premier League football.

I look forward to seeing the individual match ticket prices and feel sure that they will rise in about the same proportion, viz 25%.

Anyone know why you can't join the Fosse Club next season.

Where does it say you can't? I took the dash to be that the price is the same as renewal..

is it full ??

I hope not. I'm hoping to buy 8 in there on Tuesday.

It's full. The dash has been replaced by N/a. N/a = Not available.

You will have to wait until after 2nd June to see if there are any of the present incumbents who don't renew.

Hardly a surprise, given their attitude to FA Cup allocations.

Hardly a surprise that the PL/FA have allowed them to get away with it either.

It's full. The dash has been replaced by N/a. N/a = Not available.

You will have to wait until after 2nd June to see if there are any of the present incumbents who don't renew.

It's not full, but they may be holding off on new sales. There was very good availiblty in this area all season bar the last game. I checked on a regular basis knowing I would ideally relocate to this area next season and had my eye on blocks of 8 seats that were regularly available.

I wonder if they're holding on to spare seats for box holders who decide the increase on boxes isn't for them?

It's not full, but they may be holding off on new sales. There was very good availiblty in this area all season bar the last game. I checked on a regular basis knowing I would ideally relocate to this area next season and had my eye on blocks of 8 seats that were regularly available.

I wonder if they're holding on to spare seats for box holders who decide the increase on boxes isn't for them?

It may be that the number of places that they allocate to STs is full.

Whats the deal with disabilities, they all have n/a

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47