Sven sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust that all those fans who gave me such a hard time regarding my criticism of Sven on this forum a couple of days ago will all enjoy eating their humble pie!

No. It just makes you look as big a tosser as the owners!

Re: Sven rumoured to have been sacked.

I'm shocked and baffled by this decision and all the credibility the new owners have built up over slightly more than one season has gone out of the windows in minutes.
I've lost a bit of love for this club now

Something's just died inside of me.

Exactly how I feel right now.

They'll get MON in to placate the fans though, but even if he has a great start, it will still be paper of the cracks imo.

Call me a tradionalist or reactionary if you like (just to annoy Macky), but I feel like I hate the way football is going and the way our owners are taking us.

Last edited:
Tweets from Nugent ("crazy!") and Gally ("#gutted") suggest he still had some of the dressing room.

Little bit of an over reaction? I'm shocked and little disappointed but nobody's died. It's a well paid manager of a football club has lost his job. Life goes on.
Not really, no.

All the love and affection I've had for this club and the belief that we'd go places with Sven (backed by seemingly smart new investors) has taken a huge hit.
I'm sorry, but I thought the managerial merry-go-round would finally stop here and that we'd finally see some stability at this club.

F*ck it.

I'm hugely disappointed and yes, something inside of me has just died tonight.

If the odds were on Betfair, I'd lay against MON. Just feel the short odds are typical ones for this situation, where no one has a clue and people are backing their favourite.

Alternatively I could be completely wrong and there is inside knowledge....

:icon_lol:

Clueless bunch of Thai ****s. Never wanted them here, never respected them, don't trust them, waiting for them to **** off.

:icon_lol:

Clueless bunch of Thai ****s. Never wanted them here, never respected them, don't trust them, waiting for them to **** off.
I thought you were off for good supporting Kettering Town instead?

suggests he hasn't been sacked then if by mutual consent.

I reckon somewhere in Hull a Mr Pearson is watching the news laughing his bollocks off & making wanker signs at the telly.

& I dont blame him one little bit.

Me neither. Personally I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

When he was here, it felt exciting, like we were achieving something through merit, rather than chucking millions at everything and sacking the next sucker if he isn't top of the league within 2 months.

It actually felt like we were watching sport, now it feels like we're watching something out of Wall Street.

Always thought Sven was in trouble since the picture special of the new training ground... "MANAGER"
3254352.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570