Ta Ta O'Gravy ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The initial link states;

"....has penned a £65k, 2 & half year deal with Rotherham". That implies its his deal with the club (Totherham), not the transfer fee.

Careless reporting? Or his weekly salary? :icon_wink

How have rotherham gone from asking memebers of the public and other teams fans for money, to being able to pay £65 for a player? £65K more than we are able to currently afford it seems?

I think the club have big ideas (by their standards) supposed to be a decent set up, wages etc

Think Joachins still there...interesting

Which COG well

Still though, he's gone from League 1 to Championship with Barnsley, to then sign for a League 2 club is definetely a step backwards.

so we have managed to get 165K so far in the window, and saving a few K on wages, so surely even without MM's dosh we can afford to bring someone in, even on loan!

Where did you get the figure of 165K from?

And if we were losing loads of money before, we'll still be losing money now so it doesn't mean we'll be able to sign anyone else, it just means our wage bill is slightly closer to where it should be.

Last edited:

And if we were losing loads of money before, we'll still be losing money now so it doesn't mean we'll be able to sign anyone else, it just means our wage bill is slightly closer to where it should be.

I think he's counting the 100K for Low

yes, but we had bloody Welsh here for a bit aswell and hes gone now!

I think he's counting the 100K for Low

:) i was, i know we dont have it up front!

yes, but we had bloody Welsh here for a bit aswell and hes gone now!

But we have Cadamarteri now.

If we were losing £30k a week (don't know if that's accurate, just a guess), getting a couple of the lowest earners off the wage bill won't make much difference.
If the board are confident MM is coming in they might decide to make signings anyway, but in anticipation of getting MM's money rather than a result of COG going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00