The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

Fourth Official reckons there's a host of clubs in for Kebe, including Rangers.

Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter 2011-12 rumours th

Fourth Official reckons there's a host of clubs in for Kebe, including Rangers.
If he goes to Scotland when there are clubs in a real country after him he needs his head examining.

Literally?

Seems pretty determined to me. Why do you have to question everything, can't you just let him kill himself in peace as we're all hoping? I couldn't be like you, you heartless ****pig

Seems pretty determined to me. Why do you have to question everything, can't you just let him kill himself in peace as we're all hoping? I couldn't be like you, you heartless ****pig

:icon_bigg

:-( I thought/hoped we'd have a few in buy now.

I didn't, the only draw City has at the moment is that we are prepared to pay well over the odds in transfer and wages, most sensible players and agents will not be rushing to sign deals.

I am happy to see that NP isn't putting in over the odds in for players and showing that we don't flash the cash to get what we want...unlike when Sven was here!!

NP will pick up good players; players that want to play for City

We still got under 3 week's left of the window so no need to rush

Also, let us remember, that Nigel Pearson (if I remember correctly from before) has a habit of proving all the speculation wrong and getting someone no-one has heard of that turns out to be solid as a rock.

I didn't, the only draw City has at the moment is that we are prepared to pay well over the odds in transfer and wages, most sensible players and agents will not be rushing to sign deals.

Too true.

There are very few good deals going in the January window anyway, That together with our reputation amongst other clubs and agents for paying over the odds suggests that its about Pearson re-organising with what he's got for the moment unlesss the deal is right. That said there are now four clubs beyond our reach but we could possibly catch Reading & Hull - as could nine other clubs! But I don't think we are ready or good enough to be promoted this season.

I don't know which I prefer, the hopelessly over optimistic views that were expressed before the season began, in which we were going to stroll this poor league, or the ridiculously pessimistic air that currently pervades these pages.

We are not the best team outside the Premiership (yet!) and we are not the worst club ever to be allowed into the Football League. Plenty of players would see a move to Leicester as a good career move: maybe not Messi, but many good players.

John__Percy on twitter (fairly reliable reporter)

"Former #Swansea winger David Cotterill trained with #LCFC today with a view to a possible move. Free agent"

Used to be a decent player, not really heard much recently.

Cotterill completely tore us apart at the Walkers a couple of seasons back. Remember saying he was probably the best opposition player I saw down here that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669