The Championship 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, I have not heard anything that sick at a football match.

Lako, seriously, you're messing, right? As in, you're not *actually* being serious and telling the truth and all that kinda messy stuff, right? You're shittin us, yeah?

Rob Green sent off and West Ham don't have a sub keeper...

I found this quite an interesting article:

http://www.westhamtillidie.com/2012/02/20/in-conversation-with-david-sullivan-part-6/

I haven't read the other parts to it yet, but if (very big 'if') you believe some of the answers, it's pretty important for West Ham to get promoted this season.

Erm, Moron springs to mind.....

ID: So there are some clubs that are run as playthings and others have to be run as businesses. In the end, something will happen to those clubs that are run as playthings.

DS: If the owner loses interest, they’re buggered. It’s like a rich man who buys a yacht and then loses interest in it. Although we have not been good businessmen in what we’ve done this season, we cannot do that year after year. In a weird sort of way, we can’t let the debts keep increasing. We will have lost £15-17 million pursuing the dream. In fact next year, or the year after, or whenever it comes in, even if you want to, you can’t, because of the Fair Play Rules.

Last edited:
How the feck did Forest beat Birmingham away? Coventry also snatching a late win at home to Barnsley. I still think Coventry might get relegated this year, but I think Forest will have enough about them to escape.

How the feck did Forest beat Birmingham away? Coventry also snatching a late win at home to Barnsley. I still think Coventry might get relegated this year, but I think Forest will have enough about them to escape.

Which is ****ed up, would prefer it the other way round really.

How the feck did Forest beat Birmingham
simple really, we have a long injury list which forced the incompetent Cotterill to pick the team that most fans would have picked anyway.

Once he has more bodies to choose from his normal crap service will be resumed.

Would be so funny if West Ham didn't go up now. :081: 4 points behind Reading and 6 behind Southampton as it stands having played a game less.

Last edited:
Play-off watch:
Derby losing to Brighton 1-0
Leeds losing to Forest 1-2
Brighton beating Derby 1-0
Hull losing to Southampton 0-1
Boro drawing with West Ham 0-0
Birmingham beating Pompey 0-1

4 of those above us dropping points at the mo...

Not surprised with scores like Leeds 3 Florist 5

And that was after only 60 minutes. What the **** is going on? Are they coming back in to form just a week before we play the bastards?

Wham just gone one up against Boro. That's good for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00