The Championship 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really are. Hughton proving to be a very good manager at this level. Although both times with clubs who have just bee relegated, so it could be argued that he should be doing well with clubs like that. Win their game in hand and they're only four off the top. Great for my old man, who is a Blues fan.

Their climb up the table reminds me of Palace the year we went down to League One. They were hanging around in similar league positions to us until having a great back end of the season and making the play offs. Birmingham are a bit like that this season, although they could well avoid the play offs altogether.

Check out Hull's results over the next few weeks. It transpires they have miscalculated their players PAYE deductions and have underdeducted tax by £Thousands. One player is having to pay the tax he owes at £20,000 per month. Ouch.

Check out Hull's results over the next few weeks. It transpires they have miscalculated their players PAYE deductions and have underdeducted tax by £Thousands. One player is having to pay the tax he owes at £20,000 per month. Ouch.

Where's this story from?

Bluenoses going to win the league if they carry on the way they are going atm.

Some Donny fan not happy with Billy's move to The Saints

"Billy where's your son. Billy, Billy where's your son."

The final shocking tweet read: "Should of stayed with us until the end of the season you p***k.

"F**king glad your son died and hope your legs get broken."

Grieving Sharp hit back: "shallow little boy hope ur proud of urself (sic)."

Last night Doncaster Rovers were investigating the attack.

@ChrisDRFCBoyd is the twitter involved

Last edited:
That is just unbelievable.
I disagree, I think it was just a matter of time. If people are prepared to shout such things when they are actually attending a football match in person, I would think nothing would stop them from saying that under the cover of a false name on the internet.

I disagree, I think it was just a matter of time. If people are prepared to shout such things when they are actually attending a football match in person, I would think nothing would stop them from saying that under the cover of a false name on the internet.

I can't recall hearing anything like that at a game myself.

Pompeys imminent 10 point deduction will make it a bit tighter at the bottom.

I can't recall hearing anything like that at a game myself.

You obviously weren't around when Peter Grummitt's wife ran off with Colin Addison.

Not at all, I have not heard anything that sick at a football match.
I guess the view that your lot don't sing much holds water and means they've never aimed 'You got stabbed in Istanbul' at the filthy Leeds lot like our knuckle draggers do then?

I guess the view that your lot don't sing much holds water and means they've never aimed 'You got stabbed in Istanbul' at the filthy Leeds lot like our knuckle draggers do then?
Just the once. The kids all got a little scared and went very quiet. When it happened though the Leeds fans started chucking coins etc. I got hit by a girls bangle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00