The F A Cup 2011-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton and Blackpool drawing gives them extra games they don't need, and Birmingham winning means more logjam for them too.
Lovely stuff.
Replay for Boro, and a 540 mile round trip ain't gonna be much fun for Brighton and thier fans, which should put paid to a late run from them too.
Excellent.

Full Q-F draw, since no-one posted it in the other thread

EVERTON v SUNDERLAND
STEVENAGE or SPURS v BOLTON
CHELSEA or BIRMINGHAM v LEICESTER
BRIGHTON or LIVERPOOL v STOKE

Now its settled an update on the games and which Channel the games are on.

Sixth Round TV Ties
12.45pm, Saturday 17 March
Everton v Sunderland
Live on ITV1

5.30pm, Saturday 17 March
Stevenage or Tottenham Hotspur v Bolton Wanderers
Live on ESPN

2.05pm, Sunday 18 March
Chelsea v Leicester City
Live on ESPN

4pm, Sunday 18 March
Liverpool v Stoke City
Live on ITV1

Last edited:
Heart attack.

They tried twice to jump start him.

Absolutely shocking - just proves that this is only a game and there are so many more important things under the sky.

Well, the impromptu chanting and applauding his name by the entire ground when the abandonment was announced reduced me to tears.

Well, the impromptu chanting and applauding his name by the entire ground when the abandonment was announced reduced me to tears.

It's horrible events like this that make it worse when subsections of fans chant things like 'let him die' when players are injured. I'm not watching the match but it sounds like the fans have shown a bit of humanity which is great to see.

Heart attack.

They tried twice to jump start him.

Absolutely shocking - just proves that this is only a game and there are so many more important things under the sky.

Indeed. I was watching it and it's completely taken the wind out of my sails, also has me a lot less excited about tomorrow's game.

Great reaction by the fans, makes the reaction at forest when cc had his heart attack look even more pathetic.

Hope he pulls through, guess football isn't going to be a priority for him for a long time.

I'm glad I didnt see it... poor fella.

They never actually showed it o the telly, didn't get caught on camera, just came back after a replay with all the players and some fans close to tears and then the commentators started talking in a rather subdued tone about how he was "in trouble." Took a couple of minutes to filter through the commentary what was actually happening.

Sounds like a really bad situation. I put the game on just after it happened but before I found out and wondered what was going on, then read it on BBC.

Hope he pulls through. Nice to see a show of respect from the fans, but it just shows how bad things must have seemed to those in attendance!

Only just found out he's still alive, my Nan phoned (she was watching it) and said he'd died so I've just turned on talksport. Hope he pulls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566