The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

Would nicely more than cover what we paid out for Golding to languish in the stiffs all season

At £6m, I’d say they have questions over his physical ability to be able to withstand the Premier league.
Imagine if Rudiger was still around, he’d put him out of the game in his first tackle [ then say, who me ref, it was an accident].

If they had confidence he could manage the rigours , I believe it would be a loan, not a sale.

I hit translate and there's so much nonsense in there. Hopefully we get rid.
I know...waffle.

However, the source is a good one so it appears something may happen. Fingers crossed we can ship him out and get some money in return.

Sky are reporting that two PL sides are trying to sign Neal Maupay.

Just checked and Steve Cooper tried to sign him a couple of years back for Forest.

You still want a new striker?

Just checked and Steve Cooper tried to sign him a couple of years back for Forest.

To be fair, he works incredibly hard and scores a few...

I'm clutching.

A half way competent one, yes

But not that hopeless twat, FFS

another annoying ****, that I hated us playing against.
If he still has the legs [Maupay] then could be a cheap gamble

If we sell Cannon is Vardy the only out and out striker at the club? Astonishing that in all the time we have had him, not one other striker we have signed could lace his boots.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45