The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

He's an awful player. Did well in Scotland but **** all since moving to a full time league. It's just about numbers isn't it? Getting someone to stand there (doing **** all) if there's no one else fit. Should have saved on spending anything this summer and just gambled with next summer's budget getting us back uo.

He's an awful player. Did well in Scotland but **** all since moving to a full time league. It's just about numbers isn't it? Getting someone to stand there (doing **** all) if there's no one else fit. Should have saved on spending anything this summer and just gambled with next summer's budget getting us back uo.

Should have kept Cannon and the kids, instead of spunking ten of millions on this lot of no-marks

We’ve had bad transfer windows in the past, but this one stinks of horseshit

Ipswich now favourites to sign Reiss Nelson

Compare their transfers to ours. Wow

Ipswich transfers are absolutely bang average.

If anyone thinks they have recruited well, then they are pizzed.

Nketiah moves to Palace, which means they can offload their filth onto us

Good business (for them)

Ipswich transfers are absolutely bang average.

If anyone thinks they have recruited well, then they are pizzed.
100% we should have been looking at Szmodics.

We needed a striker. He was knocking them in for fun. He’s grabbed a few already.

One good striker - good transfer window for Ipswich.

Soumare, Ward, Iversen, Thomas and Daka all still here.

I’m absolutely amazed we still have Soumare stinking the place out.

I don’t really care about the additions as much as our consistent failure to shift our deadweight.

I don’t really care about the additions as much as our consistent failure to shift our deadweight.
I agree about Soumare and one of the goalkeepers.

But we need one of the goalkeepers, Thomas is our second choice left back, and Daka is injured so hardly going to be signed by anyone.

How would you like us to have moved them on if there were no offers (or at least no offers that didn't result in us having to put millions and millions of pounds immediately on our books)?

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Liverpool49
4Aston Villa49
5Brighton48
6Nottm F48
7Chelsea47
8Newcastle37
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45