The US 2020 Election Thoughts/Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not until some of the lunatics who support him decide to attack the tabulating offices, destroy them and he then claims that the result shouldn't stand because the count wasn't completed. That might sound totally outlandish but nothing he does/says surprises me anymore.

There will be crazed antics no question.

But the Republican Party will now abandon Trump as he is no longer any use to them. He was never anything other than a puppet.

Once Trump is isolated, the deranged followers will reduce massively and you'll start to get your country back.

You know what, I’m going to stick my neck out, go balls out of the bath and say that Biden has this sewn up....

I'm hoping the looming 3-0 scoreline doesn't mean people forget how tight a game it was. More to the point, I'm hoping people don't dismiss the reasons why so many supported the losing side.That dissatisfaction isn't articulated well doesn't mean it's groundless. There are always lessons to be learned.

The best thing about this absolute carnival has been seeing the Trump supporters interviewed.

They make the average punter down Coalville precinct sound like professor Brian Cox.

The intelligence of a bag of cement.

Lovely

Although sadly each one has the right to the vote and an assault rifle
Well, yes, ain't that the truth of it.

Short of denying people the right to vote (be they members of the NRA or otherwise) I'm not quite sure what can be done about it... if anything.

Well, yes, ain't that the truth of it.

Short of denying people the right to vote (be they members of the NRA or otherwise) I'm not quite sure what can be done about it... if anything.
Sterilisation, might I suggest.

the problem is, if you introduced this nationwide on an IQ basis, there would’ve some states without a population.

Sterilisation, might I suggest.

the problem is, if you introduced this nationwide on an IQ basis, there would’ve some states without a population.
Well, I did know someone who actually advocated a minimum education requirement to be allowed to vote. I thought he was joking but he was deadly serious. As much as I might sympathise with the frustrations he felt, I really couldn't agree. For all its outcomes, democracy (and the right to vote) has to be equal and available to all... even the ****ers that disagree with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263