Who will be next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'until this slump' bit is irrelevant. Being second in January is no good if we fail to even make the top six. We have lost more games than we had at this stage last season. We have three more points. Where is the huge improvement? I'm afraid the quarter of a season long 'slump' counts as part of the season. It has to be included in the assessment.

Seeing as it's my opinion and assessment I can include whichever bits I want. The performances from the players earlier in the season and the talent we have shown, combined with the supposedly reduced wages and younger age constitute a step in the right direction. If your only measure of success is promotion then we are comparing different things and it's pointless me and you debating this.

Probably, yes. Does Schmeichel even have his coaching badges? Or shown any interest in management?

Lots of fans would've been to every game this season; I wouldn't trust them as managers either.

I think he's been in the papers recently saying he wants to get into management. It's only 6 games, the man's a winner, a change of attitude might just swing it for us.

Seeing as it's my opinion and assessment I can include whichever bits I want. The performances from the players earlier in the season and the talent we have shown, combined with the supposedly reduced wages and younger age constitute a step in the right direction. If your only measure of success is promotion then we are comparing different things and it's pointless me and you debating this.

My measure of success is progress. We haven't made any. I suppose you can pick and choose whichever bits of the season you like but it weakens your argument considerably if you choose to ignore those runs which suggest you might be wrong.

'It's my opinion' is always a very weak argument for anything. Opinions can be wrong.

Last edited:
My measure of success is progress. We haven't made any. I suppose you can pick and choose whichever bits of the season you like but it weakens your argument considerably if you choose to ignore those runs which suggest you might be wrong.

I haven't ignored them, I said up to that point. I think there has been progress this season due to the points I mentioned.

Why can't Kasper be the manager? He's the only man on the pitch who seems to give a flying shit.

Father and Son dream team :)

Why can't Kasper be the manager? He's the only man on the pitch who seems to give a flying shit.

Father and Son dream team :)

I agree he does, but wasn't this the same attitude that some were moaning about last season when he was shouting at our players and getting sent off? I don't mean you btw, I can't remember who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5Norwich City4674
6West Brom4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669