Would a protest work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so lets do nothing then hey

Im not saying that but having a sit in after the match is futile IMO,didn't they do one for something else and about 5 men and a dog stayed behind.If peeople refuse to buy a Season ticket then they will do something about it,but that won't happen because people moan but they cough up the money in the end.The best way to show your disgust is not buying a Season Ticket,if everybody does this then they will have to act

Im not saying that but having a sit in after the match is futile IMO,didn't they do one for something else and about 5 men and a dog stayed behind.If peeople refuse to buy a Season ticket then they will do something about it,but that won't happen because people moan but they cough up the money in the end.The best way to show your disgust is not buying a Season Ticket,if everybody does this then they will have to act

But we still want the club to be there FFS :icon_wink

If you think they are taking the piss then the only thing that will make them change IMO is if people stop going.That is then hitting them in the pocket where it hurts the most.Sitting there waving placards at 5pm will make absolutely no difference,the people in power know you will be back despite your moaning and groaning.

OR DON'T BUY A ST UNTIL THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR POLICY

well even if the price were to stay the same my minds made up i aint having one...i can stand losin and being bottom of the league but i cant stand all the hype and bullshit and the lack of comitment or the bloke that owns the club..he realy doesnt know what hes doing on the football side of things at all...hes a joke and our clubs a joke..well his club not ours anymore...**** em all

you could all get up and walk out with about 80 mins on the clock and leave a half empty stadium
hold on a minute didn't everyone do that on saturday:icon_wink

you could all get up and walk out with about 80 mins on the clock and leave a half empty stadium
hold on a minute didn't everyone do that on saturday:icon_wink

no it needs to be something that the club feels financially. So what if everyone sits in or goes early or even stay silent. Not buying a ST or anything, will say something a thousand times louder

no it needs to be something that the club feels financially. So what if everyone sits in or goes early or even stay silent. Not buying a ST or anything, will say something a thousand times louder

You know and I know BG that the only way to make your feeligs count is to hit them where it hurts most..in the pocket.Then and only then will things change

great so theres me plus a bloke who never buys one anyway and one more person who may or may not but probably will just cause its a habit...protest goin well so far

posted by the FT on foxes talk

he timing of our release of this article (as soon as the club start promoting ST's - without prices) is deliberate and is only the start, further relevant articles & press releases will follow

One question for the local media though is how much will they use the information, club puppets or journalists - the choice is theirs....

time to being this into the open don't you think :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670