England squad v France

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Heskey was brilliant for England in the couple of games when he stepped in.

Yup I'd agree with that and he'd play well with Owen and Rooney in the side but he hasn't consistently been picked over the last couple of years which is what I was referring to with Joe Cole. I just didn't say it!

We might be a bit biased but I agree with you both about Heskey, thought he was great against Israel at Wembley.

Over to something else, is any Londoner going to the Brazil hammering tomorrow? Probably not huh...

When he gets fully fit Dean Ashton has to be given a chance up front IMO

to be honest what i've heard about JT makes me feel sick.

the prick has got a clause in his contract saying no player at the club can be paid more than him. wanker, absolute wanker, these people just feed his and other footballers ego's and its just wrong. i dont care who they make captain, give it to crouch or someone ffs.

I'm happy that Rio has got the captains arm band, he deserves it, never in the headlines and never complaining to refs just doing his business, even for england he is consistant and always overlooked for captain.

Forget Terry he cannot control his players and so cant Gerrard it showed on Sunday at Man U, Gerrard watched his midfielder get sent off and didnt do much about it

I'm happy that Rio has got the captains arm band, he deserves it, never in the headlines and never complaining to refs just doing his business, even for england he is consistant and always overlooked for captain.

Forget Terry he cannot control his players and so cant Gerrard it showed on Sunday at Man U, Gerrard watched his midfielder get sent off and didnt do much about it

er didnt he 'accidently' forget to have a drugs test :102: and i think he was trying to get torres sent off on sunday, hardly deserving on that basis is he :102:

Absolute claptrap.Ferdinand never out the headlines ? Never complaining to Refs ?? No player would have been able to control Mascherrano on Sunday he was over there that quick I doubt Gerrard even saw him get there before it was too late...Ferdinand never in the headlines and never complaining..stroll on I have heard it all now

Absolute claptrap.Ferdinand never out the headlines ? Never complaining to Refs ?? No player would have been able to control Mascherrano on Sunday he was over there that quick I doubt Gerrard even saw him get there before it was too late...Ferdinand never in the headlines and never complaining..stroll on I have heard it all now

Is that the Scottish equivalent of Jog on? :icon_lol:

Starting Line Up has just been announced....

David James
Wes Brown
John Terry
Rio Ferdinand (c)
Ashley Cole
Gareth Barry
Owen Hargreaves
David Beckham
Steven Gerrard
Joe Cole
Wayne Rooney

Either a 4-5-1 or a 4-3-3 with Gerrard and J.Cole supporting Rooney.

Congratulations to Beckham on the 100th cap, fully deserved. :038:

Starting Line Up has just been announced....

David James
Wes Brown
John Terry
Rio Ferdinand (c)
Ashley Cole
Gareth Barry
Owen Hargreaves
David Beckham
Steven Gerrard
Joe Cole
Wayne Rooney

Either a 4-5-1 or a 4-3-3 with Gerrard and J.Cole supporting Rooney.

Congratulations to Beckham on the 100th cap, fully deserved. :038:

Wes bloody Brown! :icon_eek:

It's blatantly a 4-5-1 which is quite disappointing really. It's a friendly yet we seem to be playing for the draw.

Last edited:
James

Brown_____Ferdinand_____Terry_____A.Cole

Beckham_____Hargreaves_____Barry_____J.Cole

Gerrard__________

________________Rooney

I reckon the team will be something like this.​

Or:

James

Beckham_____Hargreaves_____Gerrard_____Barry

Cole__________

________________Rooney

Or:

Barry_______________________Hargreaves
______________________________________________Terry
_______Rooney__James_Gerrard__________Beckham

___________________J.Cole_______________A.Cole

______________________________________________________Brown

____Ferdinand

:102:

Or:

Barry_______________________Hargreaves
______________________________________________Terry
_______Rooney__James_Gerrard__________Beckham

___________________J.Cole_______________A.Cole

______________________________________________________Brown

____Ferdinand

:102:

At least the game would be entertaining that way......:icon_wink

James

Beckham_____Hargreaves_____Barry_____J.Cole

Gerrard__________

________________Rooney

I reckon the team will be something like this.​

Spot on.

We're gonna get hammered at this rate..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00