Feck off Kelly..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
OTT BG, way over the top.... If everyone worked as hard as he has for our club we'd be in Play Off places.

There's no doubt about RK being a nice guy and hard worker IMO.

RK may be a hard worker Alex but the question being asked is
'is he any good?'
I've known plenty of people who worked hard but were useless at what they did, quality not quantity is what RK's work should be judged on.
Considering the performances this season the quality is not there and I'm surprised that people are saying that he should stay on as coach because there has been very little sign that his coaching improves players.

There are so many negative posters it's unbelievable. You lot were calling for stability a few months ago now you want a change again. The fact that Kelly has very little to work with, with injuries and small squad doesn't seem to matter. He's lost four in five lets have another manager, good stability that.
I think you lot might get your wish when MM comes in but I'm not sure what kind of support he'll get from you if he loses the first 3 matches after spending some money on more players which you'll crucify.
Been through this sequence with the Foxes for the last 55 years and all the successful sides we have had were with managers who stay here for a long time, aand built a squad up.
Dread to think what MM would think if he read this forum regularly.

people on here appear to have short memories:018: i bet they are the same one's who called for the head of Martin O'Neil when he could'nt get a win in his first 13 matchs

RK has said all along because of the finacial restraints, he has to work with the squad he has got, there is now a good chance that he will get some money to invest, lets judge him on the side he bulids when he brings in players that he wants not just those available on free transfers.

people on here appear to have short memories:018: i bet they are the same one's who called for the head of Martin O'Neil when he could'nt get a win in his first 13 matchs

RK has said all along because of the finacial restraints, he has to work with the squad he has got, there is now a good chance that he will get some money to invest, lets judge him on the side he bulids when he brings in players that he wants not just those available on free transfers.

RK has been in charge of essentially the same group of players for 36 league matches. Only Kisnorbo and possibly Sylla are playing better now than they were then. Most of the rest are arguably playing worse. What makes you think he will be a better coach if he brings in different players?

Some of you are the biggest bunch of idiots i have ever seen!!! kelly out? u must be ridiculous! any one bad run that we have and straight away you want him to be sacked, which is not on. He has been a qualtiy manager who has done as best as he can with such a poor squad. yes we have been on a terrible run of late especially, but we also had a run of so many unbeaten games aswell, don't some of you take that into account?Each team has their bad run over a season, and although, i will admit that this season has been pretty bad, i am keeping the faith though, we will be on a good run again, and hopefully, when MM comes in, he will put money into the club, whether he wants a new manager is his choice but even if that was to happen, i still think that Kelly would just go back to his coaching role. He's worked his arse off for the club ever since he's been in charge, even thoguh some signings were terrible, ppl like Hume, Fryatt, Paddy Mac etc. have been all excellent. We should give him more time, it's not like we're at the death of the season where if we don't win most of our games we'll go down, that was LAST season. We have time on our side, and if MM feels the need to get rid, then im sure he will. I must say tho, Jamie Rednapp will be an excellent manager, with perhaps sum1 experienced, MM at the helm, and with RK as one of his coaches, we would be flying in no time.

Last edited:
The cold hard facts are that under RK we have won 12 games out of 36, is a one in three ratio really good enough?

The cold hard facts are that under RK we have won 12 games out of 36, is a one in three ratio really good enough?

And 6 of those were in the first 9 games, 6 out of 27 since!

That season still gives me nightmares today... especially Boro, Wolves, Spurs and Newcastle at home...

Throwing leads away aside, what about the Charlton dive, the Birmingham sending offs, bloody Campo at Bolton, Frank Sinclair backpass in the cup, 5-0 at home to Villa, Bent's disallowed goal vs Everton, Dickov's penalty miss against Man City.....

Some of you are the biggest bunch of idiots i have ever seen!!! kelly out? u must be ridiculous! any one bad run that we have and straight away you want him to be sacked, which is not on. He has been a qualtiy manager who has done as best as he can with such a poor squad. yes we have been on a terrible run of late especially, but we also had a run of so many unbeaten games aswell, don't some of you take that into account?Each team has their bad run over a season, and although, i will admit that this season has been pretty bad, i am keeping the faith though, we will be on a good run again, and hopefully, when MM comes in, he will put money into the club, whether he wants a new manager is his choice but even if that was to happen, i still think that Kelly would just go back to his coaching role. He's worked his arse off for the club ever since he's been in charge, even thoguh some signings were terrible, ppl like Hume, Fryatt, Paddy Mac etc. have been all excellent. We should give him more time, it's not like we're at the death of the season where if we don't win most of our games we'll go down, that was LAST season. We have time on our side, and if MM feels the need to get rid, then im sure he will. I must say tho, Jamie Rednapp will be an excellent manager, with perhaps sum1 experienced, MM at the helm, and with RK as one of his coaches, we would be flying in no time.
Mmmm

I also have to say that it is time for a change. With the players that we have we should be mid table. It seems that the players neither respect or play well for RK. Unfortunate as it is, you have to change one or the other. I think a new manager with a little bit more fire in his veins than RK would do the club some good. RK can't keep on telling us how unlucky we were or how well we played when it is obvious to anyone else that we are playing very badly at this stage. I say give him to Xmas if at that time there is not a major improvement he should be sacked.

The clues are all there if you look hard enough........

RK may be a hard worker Alex but the question being asked is
'is he any good?'
I've known plenty of people who worked hard but were useless at what they did, quality not quantity is what RK's work should be judged on.
Considering the performances this season the quality is not there and I'm surprised that people are saying that he should stay on as coach because there has been very little sign that his coaching improves players.

Not sure he is good enough to get us anywhere further than where we are now, so no.

Arsenal have just lost 3 on the bounce and are having an indifferent season, reckon they will sack Wenger.

Kelly deserves the chance to turn things around. At least hes trying things rather than having blind faith.

There is no point to sacking him now with a possible takeover imminent.

Arsenal have just lost 3 on the bounce and are having an indifferent season, reckon they will sack Wenger.

Kelly deserves the chance to turn things around. At least hes trying things rather than having blind faith.

There is no point to sacking him now with a possible takeover imminent.
Wenger is a proven manager that has lost 3 games in a row, of course you keep faith in him, he has proven himself. We have had 2 relegation runs in 4 months with an unproven manager who has only proved his inabilities

Last edited:
That may be true but we have drawn and lost you don't need to be spanked

The score line makes no difference to the points (goal difference not an issue at the moment..hopefully)

Content with getting a point out of a game obviously not much greater than a win

would rather see us stuffed and come back fighting to make up for it in later games

Maybe i'm dreamin

You've made my point for me that was exactly my point. That this team can do better.

How dare the players decide what's best and 'fall out' with the Manager and therefore not deliver on the pitch. This is the kind of thing which is ruining the game. No matter what lads, when you put the shirt on, fecking work for the team.

I don't think supporters were wrong to do this, he's lucky we had just been shafted by two managers or it would of been sooner

This could possibly have been the making of O'Neil,

He had come from the safety of Wycombe, fallen out with the Chairman at Norwich and basically walked out on them, there was nothing to suggest he should of being given unlimited time.

He took great pleasure (and still does) in harping on about the S/United game, Mate of mine had a full on scrap in the car park with J Robo (pissed)after a function when he asked why MON keeps going on about it

History shows for every MON or Fergie that turn it around, the vast majority don't

Whether or not he should be given time or its just a bad run,'d be interested to know if Kelly still wants the job,he hardly thrusted himself forward for it and maybe now he's had enough and wants out.

Whether or not he should be given time or its just a bad run,'d be interested to know if Kelly still wants the job,he hardly thrusted himself forward for it and maybe now he's had enough and wants out.

and if he does then fair play to him..id rather have a manager who realises he can do no more than one who is adamant things will get better and too stubborn to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566