Gerrard Not Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or..he may just have been not guilty ?:102:
Or maybe not.....

Seems strange you forgot to mention that you have read everything which was said in court and simply refered to the clip of CCTV coverage you had seen. Surely it would have made more sense to not even mention the CCTV coverage and just talk about the full transcript. :icon_conf
Witness testimonials don't always match the CCTV. Five eye witnesses may give five variations on what happened.

New contract in the pipeline.....it can't be cheap buying a jury!

Exactly. I have seen trials where the evidence gave no doubt as to the defendants guilt, but the jury still returned a verdict of 'not guilty'. I have also seen trials where the defendant's guilt wasn't clear, yet the jury disagreed and found him guilty. A lot more goes into the decision that a jury makes than the evidence presented to them....

When you say 'I have seen trials where...', these are trials you have sat through in their entirety?

and...er...and...erm...and when you say that you've seen these trials you mention, were you actually listening as well, or were you just using your eyes?

Someone had better inform the Judge then I'm sure he said 'Not Guilty'

You might as well give up highland, LeeH has took a course in law and knows everything when it comes to the courts. :icon_wink

You might as well give up highland, LeeH has took a course in law and knows everything when it comes to the courts. :icon_wink

If she has taken a course in Law then I would expect her to know a damn sight more than you and the highly informed HF ever will.

Unless you have a nice little record yourself ;)

Last edited:

I'm sure that she knows that in a County Court trial, it is the Chairman of the Jury that says, "Not Guilty", and not the judge.

If she has taken a course in Law then I would expect her to know a damn sight more than you and the highly informed HF ever will.

Unless you have a nice little record yourself ;)

I never claimed to be highly informed but I do know the verdict was not guilty.THis might just be because...he wasn't guilty.:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669