Post Match Leicester 0 - 1 Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am genuinely slightly worried about why you are so annoyed at me choosing not to spend my money on a season ticket.

I'm so upset that the scum you have to endure every match has put you off buying a ticket somewhere in a 32,500 seater stadium, the cancerous pond life needs to be eradicated. See that's about as genuine as your genuine worry...

Are people really giving our players credit for trying hard tonight? Really? They're supposed to fecking well try hard. I'm not going to congratulate anybody for doing the bare minimum. We were shit. We looked more comfortable on the ball than we have in recent times but then everybody was behind the ball for the most part so there were plenty of backwards options. And we ran about a bit more. But we created naff all. Ten men or not I expect a team to be capable of looking like scoring a goal at some point in the match. It was awful. Bloody awful.

Pearson should have gone two weeks ago. He should still go now but unfortunately the outstanding candidate has now been employed elsewhere. We're stuck with him until the season ends now. God (or preferably some non-imaginary omnipotent being) help us.

Last edited:
I'm so upset that the scum you have to endure every match has put you off buying a ticket somewhere in a 32,500 seater stadium, the cancerous pond life needs to be eradicated. See that's about as genuine as your genuine worry...

If my posts annoy you so much, why not just ignore them?

It was embarrassing, I don't think we'll be in the play-offs come 5pm tomorrow. And tbh, I don't really want us to be, since February we've been awful and have looked like a relegation bound team, and without an excellent run in January we'd be mid-table.

It was embarrassing, I don't think we'll be in the play-offs come 5pm tomorrow. And tbh, I don't really want us to be, since February we've been awful and have looked like a relegation bound team, and without an excellent run in January we'd be mid-table.
Okidoke.

Watched us twice in quick succession now. Nobody has played well but Chris Wood looks absolutely shit. Konchesky too.

Posting two threads (now deleted) to say Pearson has been sacked is not clever or funny.

New threads to the forum are automatically tweeted, so you've made us look like the sort of site that starts unfounded Twitter rumours. There are enough twats doing that without us joining in.

And he apparently told me to STFU too? Wow.

I would like to say what a joy it is posting on here these days, but that would be a lie.

There is considerable feeling expressed in this thread but the time for this has been and gone.

Enough has been said about the failings within the squad and the management. The plot was lost some time ago now, tonight was no surprise to anyone surely? All we can do is take some relief from the fact that relegation isn't a threat and await the new set up for next season.

I can't see any point in attending another game this season so I doubt if I will. It's pretty sad viewing to be honest and I think too much of this club to fall out of love with it so.

Once again tonight we played with heart but zero intelligence. Millwall were diabolical. Fancy having a one man advantage for almost the entire match and play one attacker and give the impression that a point was an achievement. I was genuinely disgusted that their approach yielded three points.

The fact that it did says an awful lot about what is wrong with us but we've been over that ground ad nauseum. The sending off was correct. Despite this, we could fairly easily have gone on to win but insanity prevailed once again.

Keane did well I thought. Nobody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469