Post Match Leicester 2 Blackpool 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may well be; I don't know. But I can only speak as I find - and I find myself hearing a lot from him that is similar or the same as I hear from people who are prejudiced against minorities. If it were me, I would want to change my manner of speaking so that nobody could have any doubts.

Can you quote some examples?

I find it sad that in this day and age we cannot give an honest opinion of someone without being accused of racism.

Perhaps then we need to be careful about the way we put over that honest opinion.

I think my favourite example was his disdain for Ricardo on account of him being foreign.

I believe he made similar remarks as to the nationality and background of the Chelsea left back we had last season too.

Excellent performance in the second half, even in the first. Unlucky not to win by 4 or 5! Nobody had a bad game really. Also, my opinion of Beckford has change remarkably; he was always closing down, taking on players and seriously unlucky not to score, in fact, if not for the keeper he would've had at least 2 goals!!!! Well done lads!!!! Looking forward to seeing my mates now!

I think my favourite example was his disdain for Ricardo on account of him being foreign.

I believe he made similar remarks as to the nationality and background of the Chelsea left back we had last season too.

I'm sure he's made comments about Abe and his Japanese background before too.

I'm sure he's made comments about Abe and his Japanese background before too.

Whenever he refers to him he pulls the corners of his eyes apart and calls him Meesser Haabay, it's a ****ing disgrace so it is

I find it sad that in this day and age we cannot give an honest opinion of someone without being accused of racism.

Mrs SJN was accused of being racist yesterday ... She was sat in the waiting room at the Royal Marsden, minding her own business eating a ham sandwich, when the woman sitting next to her asked her to move as she was a Muslim and the ham sandwich was offending her.

My wife calmly and quietly explained that as it was her that was offended , maybe it should be her that moved. At which point the woman glared at her and, as loudly as she could called her a racist and got up and moved.

This is the point at which I think I would have flipped. Mrs SJN however, quietly continued to eat her lunch. (Whilst inwardly seething).

Mrs SJN was accused of being racist yesterday ... She was sat in the waiting room at the Royal Marsden, minding her own business eating a ham sandwich, when the woman sitting next to her asked her to move as she was a Muslim and the ham sandwich was offending her.

My wife calmly and quietly explained that as it was her that was offended , maybe it should be her that moved. At which point the woman glared at her and, as loudly as she could called her a racist and got up and moved.

This is the point at which I think I would have flipped. Mrs SJN however, quietly continued to eat her lunch. (Whilst inwardly seething).
Despite being a vegetarian, I think at that point I'd have gone and got a bacon sandwich and sat next to the woman dribbling fat down my chin.

Did she not offer her a bite?

Someone I know works front desk at a High Street Bank and during Poppy week a Muslim woman went along the counters looking through the glass at each of the tellers. When asked what she was doing she replied " I'm looking for a person to serve me who is not wearing a poppy as I refuse to be served by one who has one"
Speechless. Stunned, or is this the way things are going now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669