Leicester 4 Millwall 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only saw it on t'internet, but it looked like a red card to me.

Two-footed slide tackle, looked an absolute nailed on red from where I was sitting.

Last edited:
Last edited:
We have an average of something like 1.7 points per game since Sousa got the boot. That record over the course of 28 games would see us on 50 points, and top of the league. Even if we'd only played 26 or 27 like most other clubs, we would still be well in the automatic promotion mix.

That points per game record over the course of an entire season would see us finishing on 82 points. Hopefully the points per games ration will increase further, given that our away record is showing signs of improving. I'm not sure if those figures indicate how bad Sousa was, or how good Eriksson is. A bit of both, I reckon.

Last edited:
The synopsis on the iPlayer suggests it's going to be shaggers v f!"£$t.

There was an online stream with Tony Gubba commentating, so I'm guessing we will get more than the usual 15 seconds.

Thought Dyer and Abe were just outstanding for us today.

I also thought Ben Mee was an absolute star considering it was his first ever game anywhere.

He could have fallen apart after conceding the penalty in the first minute but he recovered well.

I watched him particularly after that and he looks to be a very accomplished player for one so inexperienced. He looked more of a 'footballing' defender than Hobbs is at the moment.

I reckon he will replace Bruno at left back before long.

Sven is making us feel proud. At last we have players in almost every position who not only want to score goals but have proved that they can do.

Dyer was fantastic today, but as LeeCovFox said, it's a shame he didn't take some of his other chances better. He could have easily bagged a first-half brace.

More importantly though, who the f*****g hell is 'Baz'?

I've always thought it's such a nice tradition to say welcome to new posters, sadly I don't see that as much any more so I thought I would remind everybody by saying welcome to LeeCovFox :038: I am a little bit drunk at the moment but I think I managed to spell your name correctly.

That should be an adverb, right?

I worry too much. 5th beer. Wish I could be as funny as Macky when I'm drunk. I'm not, I'm just miserable. And a bit drunk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570