McAuley to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
OldGit said:
For the Leicester Ladies?:098:

Incidentally, I noticed that the OS reported that the ladies "Finished on a climax" :icon_lol:

didn't they come first as well?

:)

Leigh said:
That would be a big waste IMO.
true but we have so many players who can cover that position, everybody's said how they wouldn't want to drop any of the paddies. it looks like the only position he has a chance in is CB. i dont remember any matches where he started at CB last season??

Nathan said:
true but we have so many players who can cover that position, everybody's said how they wouldn't want to drop any of the paddies. it looks like the only position he has a chance in is CB. i dont remember any matches where he started at CB last season??

Crewe at home.

Sunderland are supposed to be after him now. :icon_conf :icon_conf

live in wearside or live in leicestershire, tough call...

Darth Vodka said:
live in wearside or live in leicestershire, tough call...

i would imagine he'd live in Co Durham if he played for sunderland, everyone knows its a safer part of wearside. but why would anyone join a club without a manager? they are rumoured to get MON but what if they got someone like bassett instead

If he is living in Lincolmn currently I would think a move to leicester would be more attractive.

fitz said:
i would imagine he'd live in Co Durham if he played for sunderland, everyone knows its a safer part of wearside. but why would anyone join a club without a manager? they are rumoured to get MON but what if they got someone like bassett instead

yeah move to sunderland and then try and live as far away from sunderland as possible...

:)

durham is cool, at least it was when i lived there ;)

I would imagine he would make his choice based on a number of issues :

1) Financial package

2) Playing Prospects

3) Career Development

4) The clubs outlook and ambition

5) The manager

Based on the fact Sunderland are 'officially' managerless I cannot really see them as a viable option to McAuley.

its a sad sad state of affairs when the biggest focus we have is ....can we beat sunderland to the signature of a lincoln city defender :icon_roll
such a large fall from grace :089:

lazzer said:
its a sad sad state of affairs when the biggest focus we have is ....can we beat sunderland to the signature of a lincoln city defender :icon_roll

yup youre not wrong

better than 'shit weve signed lee marshal and junior lewis without any competition from other clubs'

lazzer said:

Matt Elliott from Oxford?
Neil Lennon from Crewe?

totally agree with dave - Savage from crewe, izzet from chelsea reserves - all of the successful players from the MON era were from smaller clubs so for all we know Mcauley could be a great buy, i for one trust RK judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566