Milan Mandaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is complete and utter rot to suggest that booing means someone is not a supporter or not as good a supporter as one who keeps their mouth shut.

Wrong! The very word 'supporter' means someone who assists, backs or champions a cause or team. You do neither of these things. I do.

I would only ever boo my team or individual players if I could see they were not committed or putting in the effort.

Jeering someone for missing a scoring opportunity is no cause to boo if they are trying their hardest.

I am a supporter. You clearly are not.

Please spare me. I know how that conversation goes and it's very tedious.

By the way, fair play to Pearson. His reaction and comment was spot on.

no you don't know how it goes at all! What job do you do?

Wrong! The very word 'supporter' means someone who assists, backs or champions a cause or team. You do neither of these things. I do.

I would only ever boo my team or individual players if I could see they were not committed or putting in the effort.

Jeering someone for missing a scoring opportunity is no cause to boo if they are trying their hardest.

I am a supporter. You clearly are not.

What complete drivel. I want the club to be successful. I'm not overly bothered how that happens and who has to be eaten up and spat out in order to achieve those targets.

My support is for Leicester City. I don't give a toss about any individual associated with the club. They are paid to be there. I pay to go there. Our perspectives are totally different.

Do you know any pro footballers? Do you have any concept of how few of them actually care about the clubs they play for? Their contempt for supporters is even greater. They pay us lip service, we pay them thousands a week. It is a job involving little work and great rewards. They've already hit the jackpot. In my opinion, our squad is still littered with people who are lazy and arrogant scumbags. They are fewer in numbers now than in recent seasons but some Grade A wasters are still there. I want to scream w****r at them every second of every match. A half arsed boo every now and again is nothing.

I will not support someone strolling about with a City shirt on while I'm paying to watch him do it. I'll tell the fecker that what he is doing is not acceptable to me.

That is my definition of support.

Do you know any pro footballers? Do you have any concept of how few of them actually care about the clubs they play for? Their contempt for supporters is even greater. They pay us lip service, we pay them thousands a week. It is a job involving little work and great rewards. They've already hit the jackpot. In my opinion, our squad is still littered with people who are lazy and arrogant scumbags. They are fewer in numbers now than in recent seasons but some Grade A wasters are still there. I want to scream w****r at them every second of every match. A half arsed boo every now and again is nothing.

I will not support someone strolling about with a City shirt on while I'm paying to watch him do it. I'll tell the fecker that what he is doing is not acceptable to me.

That is my definition of support.

No wonder Milan wants you to stay in the pub.....

If people want to boo and shout abuse at Fryatt or whoever then let them do it,I'd be amazed if it makes him play any better though.Like I said if it wasn't him it would be someone else.They love nothing more than to persecute one player down there.Jordan Stewart,Mark De Vries to name but a few

Thanks for that SJN. My point exactly, but put far more eloquently. Well said, that man.

It's much the same at Wembley these days for England games. People travel there from all over the Country and spend good money. They want their Country to win but boo'ing is becoming a regular requirement. Try telling them that they are not supporters.

When Ashley Cole hands the opposition a goal, not through lack of ability but simply that he can't be bothered to look what he's doing, we rightly boo. I guarantee that you will never see him do that for Chelsea.

The City players are far worse because their contempt is actually for the people who directly pay their wages. And then they laugh at how we take it up the arse from them, time and time again.

Former City boss Micky Adams, now at Brighton, said: "Night games at the Withdean Stadium are special and, as we are facing one of the fancied teams, we will definitely be up for it."

Nice one Micky :icon_lol:

Equally as obsurd as the argument it claims against. We aren't arguing fans should have aplauded or clapped. Just leaving would have been enough. I don't even have such a huge problem with booing at full time, but to boo at half time, and boo Howards name when the team is read out is where the main problems are in this whole thing.

Thanks for that SJN. My point exactly, but put far more eloquently. Well said, that man.

It's much the same at Wembley these days for England games. People travel there from all over the Country and spend good money. They want their Country to win but boo'ing is becoming a regular requirement. Try telling them that they are not supporters.

When Ashley Cole hands the opposition a goal, not through lack of ability but simply that he can't be bothered to look what he's doing, we rightly boo. I guarantee that you will never see him do that for Chelsea.

The City players are far worse because their contempt is actually for the people who directly pay their wages. And then they laugh at how we take it up the arse from them, time and time again.

Do you think the players enjoy not winning? Whether they have passion for the team or not, they wouldn't be professionals if they didn't have determination and a winning mentality, it hurts them to lose, and I do know a few professionals.

If you feel justified in booing then go ahead, but don't expect us all to agree with you and don't be naive enough to think it doesn't have any effect to what happens on the pitch.

IMO if you boo before the game or at half time (or even at full time after a draw whilst a win away from the top two) then you get exactly what you deserve with inept, unconfident performances.

No doubt you'll disagree with another rambling grumble but as I said, it's just my opinion.

This argument again...Personally I don't boo the team and never would, I dont see what people gain from it apart from letting of steam. However, what I do find a bit bizarre is that fans boo a team that has only lost once in fifteen games, unbeaten in the last 8 and 4th in the league.

IMO its not a coincidence that our home performances this season have been poor compared to our away performances and booing the team when they completely dominate a game is only going to add to this.

All of the games at The Walkers will be shit this season. Every team that comes here will stick 11 men behind the ball and try to stop us from playing.

All of the games at The Walkers will be shit this season. Every team that comes here will stick 11 men behind the ball and try to stop us from playing.

But it appears we don't even try to win Singth,I bet some of them get back in the Dressing Room and have a good laugh at the fans who turned up..''Those twats turn up every week and they don't even know that we aren't even trying to win'' they say...and its Fryatt who starts it

Last edited:
I think that booing spurs the team on to greater efforts in order to gain recognition that they are better than the booing crowd think they are.

If a bit of booing causes a player to stop trying then he is utterly worthless, lacks pride and should be disembowelled using a blue and white rubber dildo.

I think all players should be booed as they come onto the pitch as this will spur them on to maximum efforts....unless they under the age of 21, in which case they should be given a cuddle and told that they should try their hardest.

In Rome they used to use lions to motivate their players and it worked very well. Of course that was before all the fixing scandals. Different nowadays. Political correctness gone mad.

But it appears we don't even try to win Singth,I bet some of them get back in the Dressing Room and have a good laugh at the fans who turned up..''Those twats turn up every week and they don't even know that we aren't even trying to win'' they say...and its Fryatt who starts it

HF, that's quite a statement to make! I've been more than pleased with our attitude this year, but you,ve got to remember that this is partly a new team with a few youngsters in. The problem we have is trying to break teams down at home who put 10 behind the ball and we haven't the nouse to beat them ( yet ). Away from home we've been impressive, because we don't have that problem to put up with. If you saw how the players celebrate away from home I think you would realise how silly your statement is.

HF, that's quite a statement to make! I've been more than pleased with our attitude this year, but you,ve got to remember that this is partly a new team with a few youngsters in. The problem we have is trying to break teams down at home who put 10 behind the ball and we haven't the nouse to beat them ( yet ). Away from home we've been impressive, because we don't have that problem to put up with. If you saw how the players celebrate away from home I think you would realise how silly your statement is.

Whoooooosh........ :icon_lol:

Last edited:

That bloody Fryatt!! I knew it....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673