Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side Kingy, you got through 70-odd minutes without getting injured...

Your lads did seem a little disjointed (sp?) and one dimensional. You had good posession but, even when in our half, just rosrted to lumping it to the big man instead of trying to play through us.

Got my first goal of the season as well which was nice.

haha good point ! Never really felt my back all game, but its took a toll of the old fitness front :icon_cry:

Im on the verge of quitting. No harmony in the team or anything.

Just find yourself a new set of lads to play with. There are plenty of decent teams around.

haha good point ! Never really felt my back all game, but its took a toll of the old fitness front :icon_cry:

Im on the verge of quitting. No harmony in the team or anything.

Even I could see that when I went to training.

We lost 3-0 to ATM.You will beat them.

We lost 3-0 to ATM.You will beat them.

Got told a couple of days ago Niffy A have strengthen well, will be a test.

We won 3-2 under the lights, due to the nature of the game ie. us under the cosh for all of the second half...the internet ghouls have come out and said there's no way we'll win the title. Well tbf, we've virtually been promoted, there's no pressure on us to be at the top and completely written off, we're got nothing to lose. We are pretty much a quarter through the league campaign and unbeaten....they can keep the team-talks for us coming.

Who's playing against them? One of my mates signed for them in the summer.
Top of the league I think?

We won 3-2 under the lights, due to the nature of the game ie. us under the cosh for all of the second half...the internet ghouls have come out and said there's no way we'll win the title. Well tbf, we've virtually been promoted, there's no pressure on us to be at the top and completely written off, we're got nothing to lose. We are pretty much a quarter through the league campaign and unbeaten....they can keep the team-talks for us coming.

Who do you play for?

We beat Kibby 4-0 on Sunday, managed to score again, Hat and Beaver this week, they any good.

We won 5-2. Much better display than the previous week. However the injury list is getting longer each week. Struggling for a team this week.

2 big wins the last few games. 5-0 and 7-2 has put us back on track after a dodgy start.

Been chucked out the pub though so are changing name and also got a new kit sponsored by someone so its all good

Where have you been?

You can't just come back on here pretending like nothing's happened. User.

2 big wins the last few games. 5-0 and 7-2 has put us back on track after a dodgy start.

Been chucked out the pub though so are changing name and also got a new kit sponsored by someone so its all good

Which side are you?

Just signed for Wigston Utd. Had my first training session tonight. My first game will be in 2 weeks. It feels good to get back into the game, havn't played for a team for a good few years now.

Are John Lewis Leicester really that bad? They lost 21-1 yesterday in the cup to a team from the Hinckley leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00