Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Karl Robinson

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other...Please state.

Votes: 15 18.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh absolutely. But then my confidence in the judgement of the owners is already limited, so I wouldn't be at all surprised.

But if Keane is appointed he will have my support. I want us to win games and I don't care who manages us so long as we do so.

Last edited:
Let's face it Mandaric who also made millions in business made all appointments bar one (Pearson - recommended by Lee Hoos) for himself and Pearson was the only one who wasn't awful. It doesn't mean they know anything about football.

It doesn't matter who they've hired, Top's interviews just don't fill me with confidence and the fact that Pearson was forced out for Sousa as a fishline for them worries me greatly.

depends which story you believe on the Pearson departure - one follows the line that Top & family knew nothing about the plan to ditch NP and it was all down to the fall out with Hoos/Milan.

if that was the case, could all this "return of an ex-manager" be focused on the wrong one......

Personally, one follows the line that the Foxes Trust have no membership, will not disclose the number of their non-existent membership and have piss all voice in the running of the club.

Looking around, it looks as though the people who were most often saying "Sven OUT" are now saying, "Get Dave Jones IN".

Like him, or loath him, Billy Davies is the man with experience of escaping the Championship. I also think that, with proper backing, he would more than survive in the Premiership.
He did it once via the play offs then was awful in the top division. He is not the man for the job. I would not go down whilst he is in charge

Karl Robinson is in with a shout I'm led to understand. His lack of experience may eventually count against him. Just hoping they then don't go for a never-has-been like Keane if that's the case.

He did it once via the play offs then was awful in the top division. He is not the man for the job. I would not go down whilst he is in charge

Took a very mediocre team up and wasn't given any funds to keep them up though. If we went up I'm sure we'd back him to try and keep us up.

Took a very mediocre team up and wasn't given any funds to keep them up though. If we went up I'm sure we'd back him to try and keep us up.

The fact that Steve Howard was playing in that side and Matt Oakley was captain says it all really, neither were anywhere near good enough for the PL.

Yes, a source close to the club and Lee Clark told me that Clark's agent was trying to get our owners aware of his interest (without it appearing to come from Lee himself) as Portsmouth have also approached him but he really fancies this opportunity if it was to be offered.

A source very close to Bobby Robson has told me that his agent has contacted the club and Top, who is a lifelong Ipswich Town fan would jump at the chance to get his boyhood idol in charge.

A source very close to Bobby Robson has told me that his agent has contacted the club and Top, who is a lifelong Ipswich Town fan would jump at the chance to get his boyhood idol in charge.

Someone with an ouija board presumably!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669