Would a protest work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
every body should chant "ollie sort it out, Ollie ollie sort it out" continously through parts of the game, i mean chant it at like 10 min's a time. even if we are winning chant it because you know we wil only loose the following week.!

every body should chant "ollie sort it out, Ollie ollie sort it out" continously through parts of the game, i mean chant it at like 10 min's a time. even if we are winning chant it because you know we wil only loose the following week.!

or just boo, although half the ground would twig and go huuuuuuuume

Last edited:
But it's all part of the same thing really. Rab Douglas has pocketed more money in wages from the club this week than I've contributed in season tickets over the last 20 years. What is that all about? No wonder they don't give a feck about us.

MM wants to squeeze me for another quid or so a game. If he does this from all the season ticket holders, it still only amounts to about a third of what Agents have pocketed from the club over the last year. It's nothing but a plaster over a gaping hole. Pathetic.

My complaint is over the fact that a price rise is even being considered. Not whether it's happening or how much it is. It's the principle that winds me up. The complete detachment between the likes of you and I and those in positions of importance at our club.

How dare they even think about it?

:038::038::038:

a protest over price increases to the ST is the right time now.

This is a great plan.

Thank God that no one is allowed to mock posts like this anymore in case you would be made to feel intimidated and withdraw from posting.

I promise to chant "ollie sort it out, Ollie ollie sort it out" continously through parts of the game.

This is a great plan.

Thank God that no one is allowed to mock posts like this anymore in case you would be made to feel intimidated and withdraw from posting.

I promise to chant "ollie sort it out, Ollie ollie sort it out" continously through parts of the game.

:018: Wash your mouth out with soap and water, Bob.

If anyone's up for protesting, why not go and protest about something in the real world worthy of support, such as ending world poverty or the genocide in Darfur, rather than a complete non-issue like this?

I only see people getting riled up by things that cost them a few quid of their own money these days, or absolute bollocks like Big Brother... and I find that very sad.

If anyone's up for protesting, why not go and protest about something in the real world worthy of support, such as ending world poverty or the genocide in Darfur, rather than a complete non-issue like this?

I only see people getting riled up by things that cost them a few quid of their own money these days, or absolute bollocks like Big Brother... and I find that very sad.

This message board is mainly about Leicester City, isn't it? If posters on here are politically active in other ways they won't necessarily mention it.

This message board is mainly about Leicester City, isn't it? If posters on here are politically active in other ways they won't necessarily mention it.

Oh I don't know. Some of them won't be able to help themselves........

Consequently, I'm quite surprised that you aren't filling your days trying to get the troops out of the Middle East, saving melting polar caps and curing cancer. Surely there's a world of ills to be solved rather than posting on an internet forum about a football club? :102:

How patronising!

It might be a non-issue to someone who lives on the other side of the planet, but to those who are willing and able to support the team, why shouldn't it be of importance, no matter how big or small? I take it that there is nothing closer to home that ever concerns you. I envy you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669